Get ready to celebrate the 4th of July with these festive ideas!
Happy Friday! We’re only 3 and a half weeks out until the cookout holiday of the year in the U.S. – the 4th of July! We have 20 fun ways to celebrate (whether by eating or making) this festive holiday. How do celebrate?
1. Handprint Flags T-Shirt
2. Fourth of July Tutu
3. D.I.Y. Watercolor Temporary Tattoos for the Fourth of July
4. 4th of July Burger
5. Fourth of July Sparkle Bottles
6. Easy Crepe Paper 4th of July Backdrop
7. Patriotic Layered Smoothie Recipe
8. No Bake Icebox Berry Cheesecake Recipe Decorated With 4th Of July Flag
9. Red, White and Blue Fruit Kabobs
10. D.I.Y Patriotic Tin Can Wind Chimes
11. Patriotic Popcorn Crunch Recipe
12. Fourth of July Twizzler Favors
13. 4th of July Pizza Flag
14. Toothpaste Box Firecrackers
15. Patriotic Door Wreath for the 4th of July
16. 4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels
17. Fourth of July Cocktail
18. No Sew 4th of July Flag Bunting Craft
19. Patriotic Fruit Salad
20. Patriotic Oreo Pops
Have a great weekend!
Lydia Nordhoff is the creator of Lydi Out Loud, a blog where she shares her adventures in crafting and DIY. Lydi Out Loud has been featured on the Home Depot Blog, House Beautiful, Good Housekeeping, Southern Living, Elle Decor, Brit + Co., Buzz Feed, Cricut and Somerset Home Magazine.
Leave a Reply