Tired of your rugs slipping and moving out of place? With Fiber-Lok non-skid rug backing you can easily solve this problem!
What is Fiber-Lok Non-Skid Rug Backing?
Fiber-Lok is is a non-skid backing that you paint onto the backs of rugs and other items, like placemats and coasters, to keep them in place.
Here are some benefits to using this Fiber Lok:
- Protect your floor from dirt and spills with a waterproof backing.
- Prevent your rug from slipping with a non-slip backing.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Cleans up with soap and cold water.
- 16-Ounce covers approximately 15-square feet based on 2 brush coats.
- Doesn’t stain.
Here are seven ways to use Fiber-Lok non-skid rug backing on rugs and other projects…
So there you have it! Our guide to using Fiber-Lok rug backing. We hope this has been helpful and that you are now inspired to use this great product on your rugs and in other creative ways!
PIN FOR LATER:
You may also enjoy these home and craft ideas: