We’ve gathered 35 of the BEST DIY Halloween Decorations to inspire you to add a festive touch to your home for Halloween.
It’s officially Fall, and we here at Resin Crafts could not be more excited. This season is the time for beautiful Fall color palettes, incredible decorations, delicious apple and pumpkin recipes, and much more!
We’ve been sharing a ton of Fall DIYs because it’s the perfect time of year to craft while saving money.
DIY Halloween Decorations
Before we get to the fun and creative DIY Halloween decorations, here are 10 simple decorating tips to get you started:
- Decorate mason jars with spooky faces using paint or sharpie markers. These make great candle holders or vases for Halloween flowers.
- Make a Halloween wreath for your front door using black and orange ribbons, googly eyes, or even plastic spiders.
- Hang string lights on your porch or entryway to greet trick-or-treaters. It’s a spooky-yet-inviting look.
- Place plastic spiders or paper bats throughout your house – on windowsills, on door frames, or even above the mantel!
- Set out a bowl of Halloween candy with a sign that says “Take one (or two) if you dare!”
- Put up a Halloween-themed banner or sign that says “Happy Haunting!” or “Trick or Treat!”
- Make Halloween-themed foods like witches’ fingers (breadsticks with almond slivers for nails), graveyard cake (chocolate cake with cookie crumbs as “dirt”), or spiderweb dip (guacamole with plastic spiders on top).
- Transform your entire house into a haunted mansion by adding cobwebs, fake spider webs, and spooky music throughout the rooms.
- Carve pumpkins with traditional jack-o-lantern faces, or get creative with other designs like ghosts, bats, cats, or even Harry Potter characters.
- Put Halloween window clings on all your windows – they come in all sorts of fun designs like ghosts, pumpkins, bats, and more. Plus, they are inexpensive.
Now that we’ve teased you with a few tips, let’s look at these 35 creative DIY ideas to get your home ready for Halloween in no time!
We’ve included all kinds of unique pieces that will look perfect in any style of home.
We hope you love them as much as we do! Enjoy.
There you have it! 35 creative Halloween decorations that will add a festive touch to your home.
PIN FOR LATER!
If you are new to working with resin, read our helpful frequently asked questions HERE.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY THESE FALL CRAFT PROJECTS BELOW:
- Halloween Jewelry Ideas
- Outdoor Fall Decor Inspiration
- Inspirational Fall Crafting Ideas
- 10 Beautiful DIY Fall Wreaths
- Resin Crafts for Fall